Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
This course is aimed at all employees. Almost all workplaces have, use or produce hazardous substances. Even relatively lower-risk environments like an office will have some hazardous substances. This is why understanding COSHH is so important – it affects us all.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify substances that are categorised as harmful
- Understand the legislation and regulations that govern working safely
- Identify how hazardous substances enter the body and the affect they can have
- Explain what the nine pictograms mean
- Follow the hierarchy of control measures
- State the eight principles of good control practice.
You must pass the assessment at the end of the course to receive your certificate.