Fire Safety Awareness Access
This course is aimed at all employees. In the year April 2018 to March 2019, the Fire and Rescue Service in England attended 576,040 incidents, which was an increase compared to the previous year. There were 253 fire-related fatalities. These statistics serve to highlight the importance of fire safety awareness.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- List the three elements of the fire triangle
- Understand the legal requirements of employers and employees in relation to fire safety
- Describe the six classes of fire
- Identify the three main ways in which a fire spreads
- Describe the main types of fire fighting equipment and the fires they are designed to tackle
- Identify fire signage
You must pass the assessment at the end of the course to receive your certificate.